The Escarpment Project is Southern Ontario’s largest volunteer environmental clean-up and is still only in it’s infancy. We are growing again and looking for more fantastic people to help us reach the next level of evolution in two areas.
The Escarpment Project is looking for more dynamic team oriented volunteers to help with acquiring sponsors for our events and for our Affinity Program.
If you enjoy working with people, have an appreciation for a healthy environment and an interest in ensuring it is maintained for future generations let’s talk. Contact Ine Wauben. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
In this volunteer position you will be asked to prospect for sponsorship leads and make cold calls which will eventually lead to sponsorships.
This is a very low pressure marketing position. Integrity, trust and an appreciation for nature are your best friends.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Prospecting and networking skills.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable automobile.
- Desire to develop new business.
- Attend monthly meetings
The Escarpment Project is also currently looking for Volunteer Team Leaders for future clean ups at various locations around our escarpment from Dundas through Hamilton & Stoney Creek and Grimsby.
- Registering volunteers
- Handing out supplies to volunteers
- Possibly guiding volunteers along trails
- Attending meetings
- Must be over 18 yrs
- A valid driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
- A familiarity with the Niagara escarpment
- Ability to speak English
- Have a reliable cell phone
- Emergency First Aid & CPR is an asset but not mandatory
For more info or to apply for this position please contact Greg Lenko. (email@example.com)